When you walk through the doors of Geisha’s Japanese Restaurant, the first thing you notice is the atmosphere. The rich, dark wood sushi bar and the intimate private booths line the walls with ambience blue and white lighting. It all makes for an enjoyable, relaxing place to eat. On both sides of the restaurant, there’s a big flat-screen T.V. that plays music videos to enjoy while you indulge in rolls and sushi. Geisha offers over 50 premium rolls. Certain premium rolls are offered at just $7.95 depending on the night. The difference with Geisha is clearly seen in the quality food they serve. This is no fast food sushi. Fresh fish is delivered daily, while three sushi chefs prepare the sushi. Cutting, decorating and serving sushi is an art form. Geisha’s chefs put their passion for sushi in every dish they make. If you want to find a real treat, make a reservation for one of the private booths. High dark wood surrounds you with an enclosed curtain, making for an intimate and private meal.
These popular booths go fast, so be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot. Right now, Geisha is offering half price on sushi and rolls, with some exceptions. You can get a California roll for $2.95 or a tuna roll for $3.00. Other half –price sushi available are, tuna for $3.10, yellowtail for $3.99, salmon and albacore for $2.69, white tuna for $3.59 and shrimp for $2.20. With affordable prices, a nice atmosphere and quality food you can’t go wrong with Geisha Japanese Restaurant. They are open from Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take-out is also available.
For more information, please call 661-287-0081. Geisha is located at 25373 Wayne Mills Place in Valencia.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine