The Magazine of Santa Clarita has stood the test of time over the past 20 years. The monthly publication is packed with community news, expert editorial advice, restaurant, book reviews, teacher-of-the month and city/county employee profiles, car reviews and a month-in-review look at local news.
Laid out with an expert eye on design and detail, advertisers rave time and again about the results of their ad placement. Readers easily navigate through the identifiable pages that include beauty, recreation and fitness, business, bridal, with your family in mind, health, kids, gifts from the heart, dining and entertainment, automotive, travel, home and garden and pets. On-the-town segments paint a photo essay of local happenings.
The Magazine puts the need for fresh news and views as a top priority, it’s no wonder the community praises the publication for it’s informative and entertaining approach.
Total monthly distribution of The Magazine of Santa Clarita is 80,000 by direct mail.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine