The contribution made by James Coleman to the world of art over some 30 years, both in film and fine art, makes him one of the most collected and sought after artists around the world. James Coleman pieces can be found in many fine personal and corporate collections including that of the Disney family.
A master of color, light and design, Coleman worked at Disney for 22 years and was the background supervisor for many feature films including The Little Mermaid, and Academy Award-winning, Beauty and the Beast. All of which came to life with James Coleman’s background images gracing the silver screen.
In 1991, James left Disney to devote all of his time and talent to the love of his life, fine art, and his limited editions and original paintings delight collectors and those who view them.
We are pleased to offer an extensive collection of James Coleman artwork at B & R Gallery, including original paintings and rare, sold-out at publisher limited editions.
Contact us on our contact form or call us at 1-800-255-6498 or 661-298-2038 for assistance in adding James Coleman artwork to your art collection. To view more art by James Coleman visit the James Coleman exhibit on our website, www.bnr-art.com.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine