(NAPS)—Good news for dogs and their people. Long walks may soon be more comfortable for both—thanks to a surprising fruit.
Research at Michigan State University’s Bioactive Natural Products and Phytoceuticals Laboratory found tart cherries are not only loaded with antioxidants, but they may help avoid discomfort by supporting the body’s normal inflammatory response associated with daily exercise and activity.
These findings led to the development of new, all-natural, functional soft chews and baked treats for the active canine.
Overby Farm worked closely with university experts and practicing veterinarians to create Hip Bones—The Original Cherry Dog Treat, Hip Bones, Jr., and two soft chewable products: Hip Flex and Hip Flex Feline. They feature whole tart cherries, tart cherry concentrate, ground flaxseed, ginger, cinnamon, glucosamine and calcium in all-natural recipes supporting healthy hips, bones and joints.
For more information and to request a free sample or to order products, visit www.overbyfarm.com or call 888-628-8783.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine