On June 9, we will be celebrating our first anniversary at Pho Sure. As a small business, we are genuinely grateful to all our customers, residents of the Santa Clarita Valley, Jim Walker of The Signal for his visit to our mom and pop restaurant and our staff. The old adage that no one succeeds alone is truly applicable here. Without the community who embraced the initial novelty of our menu, the visits from our repeat customers and all those who visited us from afar, we would not have the opportunity of a second year. To all those, we extend our heart-felt “Thank You”.
My husband Scott took off time from his day job as a Deputy District Attorney to help me the initial weeks and continues to be my strength. I want to thank all members of law enforcement who work with my husband to support our endeavor and the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce for their guidance and resources.
To celebrate our first anniversary, we are working diligently to plan our first annual pho eating competition.
For more details, please visit our website at www.hosurevalencia.com. You can also call 661-257-3888.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine