Well ladies and gentlemen the 90 days are up and the results are in. The Afterburn Fitness Fit for Life Challenge has officially ended and one hard-working contestant has won $10,000. The winner will be announced at their One-Year Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 5 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For a quick recap, the Afterburn Fitness Fit for Life Challenge was a 90-day program that began in January and pushed more than 150 participants to their limit. Asking them to improve their overall fitness level and body, participants were offered an intensive workout opportunity including classes offered at Afterburn Fitness, nutritional plans and extra fitness challenges to earn additional points towards their overall score.
With the 90-day Fit for Life $10,000 challenge at an end, I had a chance to speak with Allison Velasco of Afterburn Fitness and she shared, “The results are being calculated and they are truly astonishing. Stay tuned for next month’s issue to find out who the big winner is! Tony and I also invite the community to come see what we are all about at our One-Year Anniversary party on May 5 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. We will have delicious food and refreshing drinks as well as the unveiling of our new Fit for Life $10,000 winner! We also want to congratulate to all our competitors who are all more fit and healthy than they were 90 days ago!”
To RSVP for the Anniversary party, please email: email@example.com.
Afterburn Fitness is located at 26007 Avenue Hall in Valencia. For more information, please call 661-295-5876 and visit www.afterburnfitness.com.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine