On Saturday, April 21, the SCV Youth Project’s 4th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction took place at the Tournament Players Club in Valencia. At the sweetest fundraiser in Santa Clarita, a spectrum of playful colors and designs, the cakes entered in the auction displayed a whimsical take on charities and local businesses. With over 200 people in attendance to see the creative desserts on display, the Sweet Chairty Auction was a success, raising nearly $25,000 dollars! More than 25 cakes were entered in the competition, but after the judging, first place was awarded to the toolbox cake by Molly Sullivan, second place was awarded to the CAKEgoodness cake by Melinda Piligian, and third place was awarded to the KHTS penguin cake by Jill’s Cake Creations. Congratulations to all of the contestants and all of the winners for baking towards a great cause!
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine