Every market makes room for energy and determination: There is always a place for a retailer with enthusiasm and a willingness to work. An energetic retailer looks for what the community needs and finds ways to provide it! The smaller scale along with dedication and persistence allows for more correct details and the ability to attract and appreciate a loyal clientele.
A niche is an invitation to be outstanding: While it’s not possible for us to offer more merchandise than a big box store, it is not difficult for us to offer some of it better!
Expertise is conspicuously scarce in retail: Whether fair or not, the public has a powerful image of mass merchandisers being frustratingly short on knowledgeable employees. The big stores’ challenge is compounded by famously high employee turnover. This creates a ready opportunity for smaller, more specialized retailers. We can train our employees thoroughly and continuously - on products, salesmanship, systems, methods, customer interaction, display, merchandising, and every other detail that matters in the operation of our stores. Every customer who walks though the doors should be met by a knowledgeable well-prepared employee.
Relationships are powerful salesmanship: Large chains are notorious for impersonal service, inflexible policies, and callous business decisions. As a result, shoppers who need personal attention or have a product or service problem have learned to expect frustration. A local retailer gets to know many of their customers personally and develops a reputation as a community member. We are able to provide more attention, flexibility and empathy.
At Santa Clarita Flooring, we know that shoppers want to do business with a store they can trust. We aim to provide the personal service and attention you deserve!
Come by our showroom at 26111 Bouquet Canyon Road in Santa Clarita or call for a free in home consultation at 661-799-8088.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine