Did you know that there are other opportunities to earn money back at your business to help ensure you keep a little more of your bottom line? This month we’re sharing with you the tips and tricks from CLWA. Now that is smart business! Who doesn’t like those water solutions?
1. Rebates for Water-Based Irrigation Controllers (WBIC) - If you think your business (or non-profit or school) may be overwatering, you may be able to save water by using efficient water-based irrigation controllers. CLWA will come to inspect your existing controllers and educate you and your stakeholders about the latest in WBIC technology to help determine if you’re a good candidate for an update. If so, WBIC rebates are available at $25/active station. And you’ll soon begin enjoying lower water bills, too. To learn more, contact your conservation coordinator today at 661-513-1231. Some restrictions apply.
2. Rebates for Landscape Modifications - Did you know that the landscaping around your business building may be costing you thousands of dollars a year in wasted water? Well, CLWA is now assisting businesses in the cost to assess whether simple changes such as your choice of plants may help lower your water bill significantly. CLWA would pay up to 50 percent up to $3,000 of the cost of an expert to develop a site landscape modification plan. To learn more, contact your conservation coordinator today at 661-513-1231. Some restrictions apply.
3. Rebates for High-Efficiency Toilets - Was your workplace built before 1993? If so, you could be eligible for money back on a new high-efficiency toilet! Rebates of up to $80 for high-efficiency toilets (1.28 gallons per flush) are now available through your water retailer for buildings built before 1993. These rebates are available for businesses, non-profits and schools as long as funds are available. Contact your water retailer for details.
4. Rebates for High-Efficiency Washing Machines - Are you in need of a new washing machine in your business? Well, you just might be eligible for a $200 rebate when you buy that new high-efficiency appliance! Check to see that your water factor is 4.0 or less. If so, you have a rebate available! Contact your water retailer for details.
For more information, please visit www.myh2osolutions.org.
Right Side AD
Articles - This Issue
- Saugus Graduates – “We’re Going Places!”
- ROCK ON with the Boys & Girls Club!
- Tee Off at the SCV Senior Center’s Summer Showdown!
- A Note from The Publishers -June 2013
- An Evening of Fun with the Gentlemen! Soroptimist International of SCV’s 2nd Annual Gentlemen for a Cause
- You Are Making a Difference!
- Around Town
- Hike Santa Clarita Now Offers Blog and “Ask Dr. Norm” Feature
- Logix Federal Credit Union Named as Title Sponsor for Circle of Hope’s 2013 Vine 2 Wine Classic
- COC Summer Session to Provide Class Seats for 18,000 Students