I hope that you and your family are enjoying the warm days of summer.
We are getting closer to the grand opening of the new Old Town Newhall Library on Saturday, September 29 at 10:30 a.m. We have a fun day planned for you, complete with tours of the new library, entertainment, and a street fair in Old Town Newhall.
The grand opening event is free and open to the public. For something more formal, a Gala Reception benefiting the Friends of the Santa Clarita Public Library will be held on Friday, September 21 at 6 p.m. at the new Old Town Newhall library, located at 24500 Main Street. This cocktail-style event will include a wine bar and local cuisine, along with a commemorative gift. Cost for the Gala Reception event is $60 per person and RSVPs are required at: 661-255-4939. Finally, to help celebrate the new library, a “Sign up and Save” program, whereby many local businesses will offer product and service discounts during September for patrons who simply show their Santa Clarita Public Library card. The City library card is free and you can get one at any of the three branches or start the process to get a card online at: www.santaclaritalibrary.com.
Our City takes great pride in providing excellent customer service to our residents and business community. Our goal is to help you with your concerns or act on your suggestions in a quick and efficient manner. By using a variety of communication and technology tools, we proudly offer you a fast and easy way to contact City staff and get your issue addressed. Please visit the City’s website at: www.santa-clarita.com. Click on the Santa Clarita 24/7 drop down and select eService. There, you will find a myriad of choices for service and information. You can always call us at 661-259-CITY for assistance from one of our friendly City staff.
I enjoy hearing from you so feel free to email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right Side AD
Articles - This Issue
- It’s Time for the 4th Annual Dancing With Our Stars Event!
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2012
- Sip, Stroll and Savor the Sounds
- The Sound of Music in Final Weeks
- Message From the City Manager Ken Pulskamp - August 2012
- LARC Ranch to Host Country-Western Carnival October 14 Fundraiser Features Live Music from The Lucky Stars
- Santa Clarita Resident Nikki Brandes is “In It To End It.”
- A Day-Trippers Delight: COC Community Education to Offer Single-Day Tours
- Center of the World Festival
- College of the Canyons Students Leading the Way To Cancer Cures