For a limited time, interested community members may purchase a City of Santa Clarita 20th anniversary history book, “Celebrating 20 Years of Success.”
The books are professionally printed and bound and include a heavy paper, full color book jacket. The 118-page, limited edition book features a special dedication to the City’s founders, as well as hundreds of photographs chronicling the City’s first two decades.
“The City’s history book, “Celebrating 20 Years of Success,” is a great opportunity for the community to view photos, many for the first time, of the events and community leaders that shaped our history and learn about out what the city has accomplished, especially at this 20-year milestone,” commented Mayor Marsha McLean.
The cost of the book is $25 and available for purchase online with an additional cost of $7 for shipping or for free pick up at Santa Clarita City Hall, located at 23920 Valencia Blvd, Third Floor.
For additional information or to purchase the City’s 20th anniversary history book, please visit www.santa-clarita.com or call 661-259-2489.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- A Note From the Publishers-Decemeber 2007
- SCV Whole-Heartedly Thanks Its Firefighters Firefighters Thank Santa Clarita in Return-Cover
- Valencia Teacher Named California Teacher of the Year
- SPA GUIDE DECEMBER 2007
- RELIGIOUS SEASON DIRECTORY DECEMBER 2007
- Make A Difference Day Supports Many
- People Helping People
- Message from the City Manager Ken Pulskamp
- Own a Piece of SCV History
- AEG Announces Route Details for 2008 Amgen Tour of California