Local non-profits and service organizations have until February 14 to nominate their outstanding volunteers to be honored at the 2009 Women in Service Celebration hosted by Zonta Club of SCV. This year’s brunch will be held Saturday, March 28, at Robinson Ranch Clubhouse.
All nominees will be guests of Zonta at the brunch and will receive an award on behalf of their sponsoring organization. One outstanding volunteer will be selected to receive the Carmen Sarro Award for Community Service.
In addition to seeking nominations for honorees, Zonta is accepting reservations from friends and supporters of the nominees to attend the event, which also celebrated the 25th year Zonta has been saluting outstanding local women with this program. Brunch is $30 per person and reservations are required.
Nomination forms have been mailed to more than 90 non-profit organizations across the Santa Clarita Valley and can also be downloaded from www.scvzonta.org and clicking on Events. A flyer for reserving tables or individual seats at the brunch is also available online.
Additional information is available by calling co-chairs De Anne Joy at 661-310-7981 or Diane Goddard at 661-362-6000.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- The REP Launches 2009 Season with an American Classic
- An Unforgettable Evening At The Sweetheart Gala
- A Note From the Publishers - February 2009
- A Must See Performance Santa Clarita Regional Theatre Presents the Award-Winning A Chorus Line
- Go Galactic at This Year's Celebrity Waiter Dinner
- Message from the City Manager - February 2009
- A Night to Remember! Valentine's Day Masquerade Ball
- Non-profits Invited to Nominate Outstanding Local Volunteers
- Dancing With Our Stars
- Get to Know Your City Representative - David Knutson