The Feather Hair-Stroke Technique is the newest revolutionary 3-D effect for permanent make-up eyebrows, and is great for filling in sparse areas of the brows to naturally blend with your own hair. It’s perfect for brows that have been tweezed too much and won’t grow back. The Feather Hair-Stroke design gives a nice, soft, natural appearance that looks like real hair, and is performed with a manual device that has no motor. This technique takes precision and advanced training to perfect, and should only be done by a qualified trained permanent make-up artist.
Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine