The Heart of Mexico Right Here in Santa Clarita Margaritas Mexican Grill
From the gorgeous murals on the walls, to the authentic aromas that fill the air, you can’t help but experience all the flavors of Mexico at Margaritas Mexican Grill. When considering a location to host your family or work holiday party, consider taking it out of the home or office. Hosting your party at a local favorite will add some fun to the party and allow you to enjoy your event as well! Pulling off a successful holiday party can be stressful. Consider these few quick tips to help eliminate the stress:
1. Choose a restaurant that has a menu that can accommodate every type of eater. From the meat eater to the picky vegan.
2. Visit the location to make sure there are plenty of restrooms and parking. It’s also a good idea to meet the staff while you’re there to see how friendly and accommodating they are, or aren’t.
3. Check out the noise of the location or restaurant. Do you hear outside noise or is the music too loud? You want to be sure your guests can all hear each other and you, the host.
4. Be sure to get your guests to RSVP to provide the venue with the proper amount so you will be charged correctly.
5. Lastly consider seating. Open seating is usually best, so people can sit next to the ones they are most comfortable with.
Be sure to book your holiday party as soon as possible. Venues book up quickly during the holidays leaving the desired time and date hard to get. If you are looking for a special place to host your holiday party this year, consider Margarita’s Mexican Grill. We have a private banquet room that can accommodate up to 60 people and we also offer offsite catering starting for 30 people or more. Please call us for more information 661-255-1136.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Join us on Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Valencia’s Garden. This will be an afternoon “tearoom modeling” fashion event. Featuring fashions provided by Macy’s of Westfield Valencia and models from SIGSCV’s membership and...
Santa Clarita Valley home shoppers will soon see an inviting array of distinctive new home designs, as FivePoint Valencia takes shape. Learn more about upcoming opportunities and Valencia’s innovative community design at www.valencia.com and connect on Facebook...
The Valley Industry Association celebrates its 40th Anniversary in 2021. And what an amazing 40 years it has been! VIA has a rich history of serving business in the Santa Clarita Valley and as we enter our 40th anniversary year, we wanted to share the story of...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.