Birthday Parties at Gilchrist Farms
Our basic children’s party package $399 weekday Monday – Thursday non holiday/$499 weekend ($499 weekday and $599 weekend during all of the Harvest Festival beginning the last weekend of September and the entire month of October) for up to 20 guests and their adults ($5/additional guests-for children’s parties, guests are the children who will participate in the activities) includes:
• Guided petting zoo – a chance for all guests to spend lots of time with the goats, bunnies, ducks, chickens and pot-bellied pigs
• Pony/Horse rides – Pony carousel for eight and under, hand led horses for eight and over (or do both for an additional $50)
• Party games like Corn Hole, roping, horseshoes, milk jug bowling (tailored for the age of the guests)
• Tables and chairs for the party, cooler for drinks (you bring the ice) and food (you bring or see the onsite options), and an onsite party planner
• Checkered Linens for the tables (red and white checkered linen table cloths are provided if you would like. Outside decor is welcome also)
• Appropriate for children of all ages (we do receptions, weddings, and parties for grownups too… just ask)
Looking for more? Try one of these add-ons to make your day extra special! Popcorn machine-includes popcorn and bags for $50, Coffee, tea & hot chocolate bar for $50. Snow-cones-includes syrup, cups & ice and machine rental for $60. Hot dogs are $3 per guest inclusive (hot dogs, buns, condiments). Hamburger/Cheeseburger are $4 per guest inclusive (burgers, cheese, buns, condiments). Street tacos made onsite during party are available, but the pricing varies. This is an outside vendor we connect you with directly. (Food options are unlimited. We can coordinate with any local restaurant to serve up something special. Ask for ideas and we’ll give you the price range).
For more information go to www.gilchristfarm.com or give us a call at 661-645-2517.
ADVERTISE WITH US
We Are In This Together!First and foremost, our wish is for good health to you and your family. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all the Santa Clarita Valley as our community tries to navigate through these challenging times due to the COVID-19. Our team has...
Assemblywoman Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) released the following statement upon her vote to pass emergency funds to address our current public health crisis:“Today, my Assembly colleagues and I took swift, decisive action to meet the unprecedented...
Dear Colleagues,I am writing to provide an update on COC’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and the precautions we are taking. In these times of uncertainty, your safety and well-being remain our highest priority.Given the continued spread of...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.