Valencia Plastic Surgery Now Open!
We are now open and have resumed services in the office. The safety of both our staff and patients remains our number one priority and with this in mind we have put in new measures to provide the highest level of protection possible to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
• Patient appointments will be scheduled thoughtfully spaced to reduce the number of people in our office and to effectively eliminate wait times.
• Only one family member will be allowed to accompany a patient per visit.
• All patients and staff will have their temperatures taken prior to entering our office.
• We require our staff and patients wear masks throughout your visit.
• We’ve enhanced our already stringent sanitation protocol to ensure a thorough and continually disinfected and pristine environment.
• Surgical patients will be required to receive a preoperative COVID test prior to their surgery date.
Valencia Plastic Surgery is located at 26357 McBean Parkway, suite 215 in Valencia. For more information, please call 661-222-1122 and visit online at www.valenciasurgery.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Supervisor Kathryn Barger Expresses Concern Regarding Board Action That Will Result in More County Spending.
Supervisor Kathryn Barger abstained from voting on two motions heard by the Board of Supervisors that seek to create two new county departments to serve older adults and economic development. In a report previously requested by the Board of Supervisors...
Join the Library’s “Imagine Your Story” Photo Contest Beginning August 1 The Santa Clarita Public Library invites residents of all ages to join the “Imagine Your Story” Photo Contest! Submit a high-resolution image of you reading your favorite book, re-enacting...
SCV Chamber’s Latino Business Alliance Leads Community Giving to Provide Laptops to the Boys & GIrls Club
The SCV Chamber of Commerce’s Latino Business Alliance provides nine laptops to the Boys & Girls Club as schools begin to make decisions for full time virtual learning for the beginning of the school year. The Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.