Invest In Your Health In 2021!
You’ve probably never thought of it this way but every time you spend your time or money on something you are making an investment. Are your investments bringing you greater health and happiness? If your choices and actions are not improving your life then maybe it is time to make a few changes in 2021! Your health and fitness is the foundation upon which the rest of your life is built therefore it is crucial that you invest in building a solid foundation.
The benefits of eating healthy and exercising:
• Stimulates various brain chemicals that leave you feeling happier, more energetic and more relaxed!
• Increases mental capacities and boosts brain power!
• Prevents excess weight gain and helps with fat loss!
• Combats disease. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, certain types of cancer and arthritis!
• Feel better about your appearance while boosting your confidence and improving your self-esteem!
• Improve your strength and endurance!
• Fall asleep faster and get deeper sleep!
• Increased sexual performance and enjoyment!
Do not let another day, week or year of living healthy pass you by. Life is too short to be anything other than Healthy and Happy! Survival Of The Fittest Health and Wellness wishes you Health and Happiness in 2021!
You can expect Survival Of The Fittest Health and Wellness to go above and beyond to help you reach your goals in 2021. If you are interested in more information please visit www.sofhealthandwellness.com or you can reach me directly at 661-713-7576 or James@sofhealthandwellness.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
26th Annual River Rally Cleanup Event Returns September 18 Volunteers Must Pre-Register by September 17
Sign-up to volunteer today for the City of Santa Clarita’s 26th Annual River Rally Cleanup and Environmental Expo on Saturday, September 18, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. behind the shopping center at 18386 Soledad Canyon Road. Those interested in participating...
After taking a two-year sabbatical, the SCV Music Festival returns outdoors once again to the Southern California Innovation Park (formerly Mann Biomedical Park). A sold-out event since inception, this year promises to be the most exciting to date, with 40 rotating...
SCV 40 Under Forty Nominations Closing September 10! Nominee Mixer to be held tentatively October 13
In a world where struggle and conflict have become the norm, Santa Clarita stands out as a community of givers, doers and leaders who laid the groundwork for an incredibly special place to raise a family. Yet Santa Clarita is also facing a crossroads. As one...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.