What Is Painting Happiness™?
At ALLBRiGHT PAINTING, our mission is Painting Happiness™. For our Valencia and Los Angeles painting pros, happiness is both what they bring to each job, and the end result when that job is finished. While plenty of painting companies can promise you quality, long-lasting work and qualified contractors, only ALLBRiGHT offers you those things and the promise of happiness as well.
Painting Happiness™ is:
• Brightening our client’s homes and businesses so they continue to bring happiness when they drive up to their beautifully painted exteriors.
• Coloring our client’s interiors with exclusive ALLBRiGHT colors that bring them joy as they show off their newly painted environments. – Expect Brilliance!
• Cheering up the community with our annual Paint-It-Forward events – These events always lift the spirit of those who receive a FREE Paint Makeover.
• Joyfully providing award-winning customer service and quality work with exquisite attention to detail that compels our clients to happily refer us.
• Gladly standing behind our unique “No-Exclusions” warranties and correcting any issue, even the ones most others won’t.
• Wonderfully working together. ALLBRiGHT has always been a great place to work. We focus on a “we” not “me” attitude within our Painting Happiness™ teams.
• Enthusiastically teaching and speaking around the country to help our fellow tradesmen become the best that they can be by developing systems that raise the level of all painting professionals.
“Painting Happiness™ … it’s that moment you smile because you are so happy with the results and your ALLBRiGHT experience” – ALLBRiGHT Chief Solutionist Josh Abramson.
At ALLBRiGHT, we’ve been “Painting Happiness™” for over 30 years—it’s what we do! To learn more about our Painting Happiness™ culture visit our Careers. And remember, for a Santa Clarita painting company that always puts the happiness of its employees and customers over everything, always go with ALLBRiGHT!
Call (661) 464-0771 for a free estimate or go to www.allbrightpainting.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
We can’t tell you how happy we are to be featuring three actual live events on our cover - it’s been a while! Kicking us off on June 5 is SCV Veg Fest. We just love the energy of this group of individuals, they inspire us with their passion! We hope you will...
Santa Clarita’s vegan-themed food, beer, wine, & music festival announces its heavy-hitter vendor lineup for the 2021 festival. The Veg Fest is set to take place on Saturday, June 5th at Blomgren Ranch, deep in the heart of Canyon Country. The Veg Fest offers its...
Bella Notte at Bella Vida - An Italian Night Under the StarsThe SCV Senior Center Celebrity Waiter Co-Chairs Erika Kauzlarich-Bird and Elizabeth Hopp are proud to announce the theme for this year’s event on July 17, 2021 at Bella Vida.Celebrity Waiter is the...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.