Hope’s Haven Cancer Wellness Center July 2021 Calendar
“At Circle of Hope, you are not alone.”
For over 17 years of serving the financial, emotional and educational needs of Santa Clarita’s cancer community, we’ve come to understand that practically no message is more welcomed than this. The Wellness Center at Circle of Hope offers many forms of assistance not usually available through the common outlets in the Santa Clarita health arena. All classes, programs and therapies are offered free of charge and all classes and programs are designed for cancer support. Depending on the class, classes may be offered outdoors or in a local park and are noted next to each class. Masks must be worn, social distancing, and all safety protocols are being followed for the health and safety of all clients, staff and volunteers. Classes and workshops for July are:
• Daily – Medical Massage Chair Session by appointment only
• Monday July 5 – Office Closed – Happy 4th of July!
• Tuesday July 6 – Gentle Stretch and Strengthening with Allie (indoors) 11:00am
• Thursday July 8 – New Moon Intentions with Missy 7:00 PM
• Friday July 9 – Swedish Massage with Arlene (Indoors) 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM by appointment only
• Thursday July 8 – Gentle Yoga and Savasana with Katie (Indoors) 11:30AM-12:30PM
• Monday July 12 – The Meditative Art of Jewelry Making with Holly (Indoors) 4:30 PM
• Tuesday July 13 – Reiki with Toi (Indoors) 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM by appointment only
• Tuesday July 13 – Support Group (Hybrid) 7:00 PM
• Wednesday July 14 – Guided Meditation with Angela (Indoors) 4:00 PM
• Friday, July 16 – Gentle Yoga and Savasana with Katie (Indoors) 11:30AM-12:30PM
• Wednesday, July 21 – The Art of Flower Arranging with Kathy (Indoors) 4:00-5:00pm
• Thursday July 22 – Gentle Stretch and Strengthening with Allie (indoors) 11:00am
• Tuesday July 27 – Reiki with Toi (Indoors) 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM by appointment only
• Tuesday July 27 – Support Group (Hybrid) 7:00 PM
• Wednesday July 28 – Massage with Arlene (Indoors) 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM by Appointment Only
• Wednesday July 28 – Relaxing Sound Bath with Angela (Indoors) -4:00 PM
• Thursday July 29 – Book Club (Indoors) 5:00 PM
Notes: Hybrid Classes will be offered in person at our Circle of Hope office, and also online via Zoom, simultaneously, to accommodate everyone as comfortably and safely as possible.
Outdoor Classes will be held outside at our Circle of Hope office, and in the case of inclement (Cold, Rainy, Windy) weather, we will move the class indoors with safe social distancing.
For additional class and program descriptions, please visit www.circleofhopeinc.org. Group classes, monthly workshops and one-on-one sessions are offered to current cancer patients, survivors, their families, friends and caregivers. Reservations are required for all services. Volunteers, donors, sponsors and those wishing more information about Circle of Hope, Inc. or Hope’s Haven Cancer Wellness Center may contact our office at 661-254-5218 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Circle of Hope is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Fed ID No. 20-0680327. Please note, these programs are meant to support the treatment prescribed by a patient’s healthcare team and are not a substitute for conventional medical care.
ADVERTISE WITH US
26th Annual River Rally Cleanup Event Returns September 18 Volunteers Must Pre-Register by September 17
Sign-up to volunteer today for the City of Santa Clarita’s 26th Annual River Rally Cleanup and Environmental Expo on Saturday, September 18, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. behind the shopping center at 18386 Soledad Canyon Road. Those interested in participating...
After taking a two-year sabbatical, the SCV Music Festival returns outdoors once again to the Southern California Innovation Park (formerly Mann Biomedical Park). A sold-out event since inception, this year promises to be the most exciting to date, with 40 rotating...
SCV 40 Under Forty Nominations Closing September 10! Nominee Mixer to be held tentatively October 13
In a world where struggle and conflict have become the norm, Santa Clarita stands out as a community of givers, doers and leaders who laid the groundwork for an incredibly special place to raise a family. Yet Santa Clarita is also facing a crossroads. As one...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.