Circle of Hope’s 31 Days of Hope
For local non-profit Circle of Hope and its array of clients battling cancer, October is much more than Breast Cancer Awareness Month. National Breast Cancer Awareness Month brings 31 new opportunities to raise awareness and much-needed financial hope to our community of those fighting this disease. Here are just some ways you can support Circle of Hope’s “31 Days of Hope-Paint the Town Pink” efforts:
• October 1-31 – Brighton Collectibles-Westfield Town Center Mall. The Power of Pink Collection recognizing Breast Cancer Awareness month. Proceeds from bracelet sales benefit Circle of Hope. See store for details.
• October 1-31 – Kicks For Cancer – 9Round Fitness
$15 workouts at 9Round Fitness – email 9Round at email@example.com for reservations.
• October 1-31 – The Old Town Junction- Specialty Pink Drinks
Enjoy two different pink Breast Cancer Awareness Specialty Drinks called the Pamela June & the Pink Hope, crafted especially for Circle of Hope. Proceed from these drinks benefit Circle of Hope.
• October 1-31 – ITT Aerospace Fundraiser
Corporate fundraising event by the employees and management of ITT Aerospace to benefit those with cancer.
• October 1-31 – Pura Vida Bracelet Sales
Bracelets are $10 each and the proceeds of all bracelets benefit Circle of Hope. Each bracelet is designed in the colors of the Circle of Hope logo. To purchase a Pura Vida bracelet, please contact Tricia Rasplicka at firstname.lastname@example.org
• October 1-31 – Rodan + Fields Product Sale (Christy Grable)
During the month of October, Jen Tang will be donating 50% of all sales commissions to Circle of Hope. For product information or to place an order contact email@example.com
• October 1-31 – The Local Pub & Grill
During the month of October, a portion of proceeds from the purchase of The Charity Burger & Charity Ale will benefit Circle of Hope. Splitting with City of Hope this year.
• October 1-31 – Ron Van Voorhis Photography
20% of proceeds go to Circle of Hope.
• October 1-31 – Jersey Mike’s
Pink Ribbons to go through the registers at all 7 stores
• October 1-31 – Claw Out Cancer! West Ranch Wildcats Girls’ Volleyball Team
Online auction fundraiser, T-shirt sales and donation requests with half of the proceeds supporting Circle of Hope http://www.westranchvolleyball.com/clawoutcancerauction at 26255 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA 91381
• October 1-31 – Castaic for a Cure
Castaic High School NHS will be selling Castaic for a Cure t-shirts and pink ribbons.
• October 1-31 Select City Soccer Club
Going to collect donations from her teams. Held a team fundraiser with all funds benefitting Circle of Hope.
• October 2 – The 19th Annual Duck Dash – SCV Aquatic Center 10/2/21 Stop by our booth 11-2pm for fun and cancer awareness materials
• October 4 – Scooter’s Jungle Valencia – Fall Break Circle of Hope Fundraiser
Scooter’s Jungle will donate $1 for every open play visitor to Scooter’s Jungle during fall break. Join the staff by wear your pink socks and come join the fun! Check their website for dates and times. www.scootersjungle.com
• October 9 – 17th Annual Afternoon Tea: Celebrating 17 Years of Hope Circle of Hope Hyatt Regency Valencia, 24500 Town Center Dr, Valencia, Ca at 11:00 am. Tickets available at http://circleofhopinc.org/tea
• October 28 – Marston’s Restaurant Fundraising Event
24011 Newhall Ranch Rd, Valencia 20% of all breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take-out orders receipts will benefit Circle of Hope. Must mention Circle of Hope when placing your order.
• November 12 – Ruby Ribbon Fashion Show Benefitting Circle of Hope presented by Jamie Bazar The Centre @6:30pm, Westridge Horizon Clubhouse – 26960 Sycamore Meadow Dr, Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381.
ADVERTISE WITH US
I really love our cover this month! It always amazes me how creative our non-profits can be. From Afternoon Tea with Circle of Hope to a delicious Chili Cook-Off benefitting FeedSCV and the Wish Foundation, to Soroptimist International Valencia, or gorgeous...
Are you ready for a Partea? Circle of Hope will be hosting its 17th Annual Tea celebration on October 9, 2021, at 11:00 am, held at the Hyatt Regency Valencia. This is a tea party you won’t want to miss!This year’s theme, EVERY DAY’S A HOLIDAY! will celebrate...
On October 23, 2021, the women of Soroptimist International of Valencia will present their annual breast cancer awareness fundraiser, “Bras for a Cause.” The event, titled “Wanderlust,” will support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Now in its 18th year, the...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.