Did you know that storing cottage cheese upside down will make it last longer? It’s true, and there are hundreds of other similar ideas like this one that you probably never knew about.
* Make Milk Last Longer. When you first open a container of milk, add just a pinch of salt to it. It will last up to five days longer.
* Storing yogurt, sour cream and cottage cheese upside down makes them last longer. (Up to one week.)
* Make a paste of baking soda and water to remove crayons from walls, black scuffmarks from floors and walls, and to clean toilets, sinks, and countertops.
* Have scratches on a wooden floor or piece of furniture? Mix mayonnaise and ashes and spread over the scratch.
* Spraying vinegar on smells, such as pet smells, will remove the odor. Of course, you’ll smell vinegar for a few days, but it’s a small price to pay.
* Spray furniture polish on your artificial plants and flowers. It removes the buildup of dust.
* If you get ink on your clothing, spray a little hairspray on the spot and wash it. Ink disappears.
* Have a big interview tomorrow and you just noticed that you’re getting a pimple? Put a bit of toothpaste on the pimple and leave on overnight.
* Using toothpaste on glass removes small scratches.
* Sprinkle flour over small grease spills to pick up.
* Sprinkle a small amount of flour on your hair and comb through to remove oils when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
Hope that you had fun reading these helpful tips!