Have a Great Smile and Look Fabulous in Your Summertime Photos
1. Lose the double chin – Stick your chin forward, and down and have camera lens at eye level or above.
2. Put some color on those lips – It really brightens your face, and adds dimension. Plump lips and whiter teeth brighten your face. (Invisalign and zoom whitening can get you on your way)
3. Laugh don’t smile – Everyone loves a candid, relaxed photo. Smile, talk, interact.
4. No red eye – Look toward a light right before someone snaps your photo.
5. “Red carpet” pose – 45-degree angle, stand with feet shoulder distance apart, weight on the back foot, and give your front knee a little bend.
6. Throw some shade – Step into the shade where the light is soft: you’ll avoid shadows under noses and in eye sockets. No shade? Use the flash in sunlight: it brightens and evens out skin tone.
7. Scrunch your hair – Dig your fingers in hair at your crown and scrunch right before the shot to make hair look thicker
8. Ok, everyone look this way… Groups have less chance of getting a picture where everyone looks good. Keep shooting as they break up; You’ll get some great expressions as people interact and relax.
Whether selfies, group pictures or vacation pics, you are now ready to smile & have your most photogenic summer yet!
Dr. Jin Kim has earned the honor of being an Invisalign Preferred Dentist and with our summertime Invisalign special you will get $250 off your Invisalign procedure and receive free whitening as well! For more information, on getting and/or keeping your smile bright and beautiful, stop by to say “Hi!”.
NOA Dental is located at 23922 Summerhill Lane in Valencia; call us at 661.857.7662 or visit our website www.NOADental.net. New patients are always welcome! See you soon!
ADVERTISE WITH US
Oh, my goodness it’s going to be difficult to keep up with all the non-profit activities this month! October is just buzzing with fund-raising! Not only are there events that you can attend, but there are countless businesses in the Santa Clarita Valley giving back...read more
Bridge to Home, the primary homeless services provider in the Santa Clarita Valley, is hosting their premier fundraiser, Soup for the Soul – Sera in Italia, on Saturday, October 12, at 6 p.m. at Bella Vida, located at 27180 Golden Valley Road. The community is...read more
Circle of Hope’s beloved annual Afternoon Tea returns October 12, to the Hyatt Regency Valencia! In concert with the nonprofit’s year-long anniversary celebration, event organizers are bringing back themes from the Tea’s previous fourteen years, providing guests with...read more
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.