Experience the Benefits of Hormone Therapy and Rejuvenation
Experience the benefits of hormone therapy: restore longevity, achieve higher energy and reduce the risk of serious illnesses such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Heart Disease and Osteoporosis.
Bio Identical Hormone Therapy for Men and Women
Optimized hormones significantly reduce the risk of serious health problems, such as:
Alzheimer’s Disease, Heart Disease, Diabetes and Osteoporosis.
Common symptoms of hormone imbalance include:
• Difficulty sleeping at night
• Lack of energy and fatigue during the day
• Reduce mental focus and depression
• Weight gain, including increased fat around mid-section
• Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
• Decreased muscle strength
• Muscle and/or joint pain
• Reduced sexual desire and performance
If you have any of the above symptoms, then Hormone Therapy might
be right for you.
New Rejuvenate Procedures for Vaginal Restoration
With THERMIva, you can: reclaim, restore and revive. As women age or
have children, common symptoms include:
• Vaginal dryness
• Bladder control
• Vaginal muscle tone
• Vaginal strength and control
If you have any of the above symptoms, this non-surgical 30-minute procedure, with same day results, may be right for you! Find instant rejuvenation with no downtime, as well as these added benefits:
• Tighter, improved appearance • Achieve better orgasms
• No need for anesthesia • Reduce urinary leakage
• Improve vaginal moisture • Reduction of sagging skin
• Increased nerve sensitivity
• Noticeable results after first and second sessions
To schedule your free consultation, please contact Valencia Medical Center at 661-222-9117.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Ensure the Water Quality and Safety of Your Water System After a Prolonged ShutdownAs you start planning a return to normal business operations, SCV Water wants to remind all building owners and managers of the importance of maintaining good water quality by...
Popular Newhall Restaurants, Specialty Food Shops, Bars and Winery Tasting Rooms Join Together For One Day With First-Ever Drive-Through ExperienceRising to the challenge that the current pandemic has placed us all in, and the need to supply food and beverages...
Looking for something to lighten the mood? The WiSH Education Foundation has just the right thing to do it! Welcome to the first SCV community Virtual Talent Show! Presented by SCVTV and sponsored by Westfield Valencia Town Center, the event will air in June...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.