Sharing Positivity During Spring
Spring has arrived, and it is a time of change. Renewal, regrowth, and rejuvenation permeate. Holidays like Easter and Passover arrive with their themes of redemption and rebirth. Spring break and spring-cleaning are phrases that have become a part of our vernacular and arouse thoughts that something is coming. Spring is different.
For a number of reasons spring, a 90-day period, is filled with positive attitudes and energy. It is time to take this moment in the year as a “spring” board for change and growth. It has been said that, spiritual growth is directly proportional to ones willingness to inconvenience oneself. This inconvenience is a commitment to actively change. Too often we pay lip service to change and make excused, real or fantasy, which will prolong that change. Below is a clear plan of action to be taken over the course of the next three months to help realize a renewed positivity and rejuvenated attitude.
1. Make a 90 Day Commitment to develop positive, excited and enthusiastic attitude.
2. Take a few minutes everyday and give yourself a pep-talk about becoming a more positive, dynamic person.
3. Take a few minutes everyday and dream how great it is to be totally positive and how wonderful it is to be successful and happy.
4. Go and add a positive attitude to your work environment.
5. Don’t say anything Negative/Critical about anyone for the next 30 days.
6. Look for everyone’s good qualities.
7. Spend time each week reading a biography of a successful person you respect and admire.
8. Make time to be with your family and have fun together.
9. Start making a list of all the things you are thankful for – health, spouse, children, opportunity, etc….
10. Everyday tell someone (other than your family) you love, appreciate, and admire them.
For more information about Congregation Beth Shalom go to www.cbs-scv.org or call 661-254-2411.
ADVERTISE WITH US
From coast to coast, Americans spend the Fourth of July celebrating our nation’s independence. From fireworks to parades, barbecues, celebrations and more, the Fourth of July is a day to honor America’s birthday. Independence Day is also a very special day in...read more
Since the birth of our nation, our country has stood for valor and strength, innocence and purity, perseverance and justice all represented in our flag by the red, the white and the blue. From coast to coast, since the Declaration of Independence was signed,...read more
The One. The Only. Cocktails on the Roof is back on September 6 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Enjoy your favorite restaurants and spirit vendors as they provide you with amazing food, signature cocktails and mocktails. Dance to the live DJ, enjoy the rooftop party...read more
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 25 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.