Sharing Positivity During Spring
Spring has arrived, and it is a time of change. Renewal, regrowth, and rejuvenation permeate. Holidays like Easter and Passover arrive with their themes of redemption and rebirth. Spring break and spring-cleaning are phrases that have become a part of our vernacular and arouse thoughts that something is coming. Spring is different.
For a number of reasons spring, a 90-day period, is filled with positive attitudes and energy. It is time to take this moment in the year as a “spring” board for change and growth. It has been said that, spiritual growth is directly proportional to ones willingness to inconvenience oneself. This inconvenience is a commitment to actively change. Too often we pay lip service to change and make excused, real or fantasy, which will prolong that change. Below is a clear plan of action to be taken over the course of the next three months to help realize a renewed positivity and rejuvenated attitude.
1. Make a 90 Day Commitment to develop positive, excited and enthusiastic attitude.
2. Take a few minutes everyday and give yourself a pep-talk about becoming a more positive, dynamic person.
3. Take a few minutes everyday and dream how great it is to be totally positive and how wonderful it is to be successful and happy.
4. Go and add a positive attitude to your work environment.
5. Don’t say anything Negative/Critical about anyone for the next 30 days.
6. Look for everyone’s good qualities.
7. Spend time each week reading a biography of a successful person you respect and admire.
8. Make time to be with your family and have fun together.
9. Start making a list of all the things you are thankful for – health, spouse, children, opportunity, etc….
10. Everyday tell someone (other than your family) you love, appreciate, and admire them.
For more information about Congregation Beth Shalom go to www.cbs-scv.org or call 661-254-2411.
ADVERTISE WITH US
I really love our cover this month! It always amazes me how creative our non-profits can be. From Afternoon Tea with Circle of Hope to a delicious Chili Cook-Off benefitting FeedSCV and the Wish Foundation, to Soroptimist International Valencia, or gorgeous...
Are you ready for a Partea? Circle of Hope will be hosting its 17th Annual Tea celebration on October 9, 2021, at 11:00 am, held at the Hyatt Regency Valencia. This is a tea party you won’t want to miss!This year’s theme, EVERY DAY’S A HOLIDAY! will celebrate...
On October 23, 2021, the women of Soroptimist International of Valencia will present their annual breast cancer awareness fundraiser, “Bras for a Cause.” The event, titled “Wanderlust,” will support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Now in its 18th year, the...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.