Eight Tips to Pick the Right Car Audio Stereo for your Vehicle
1. Determine your requirement for stereo and how you want to use it. This will reduce you cost to half.
2. Will you play CDs, DVDs, Bluetooth Audio, Smartphone APPS? Or maybe connect your iPhone or iPod to the music system? The audio source is an important factor in choosing the system.
3. Some audio formats are not compatible with few stereo brands. So, pick the one that plays maximum formats.
4. With the advancement in technology, the USB versions, and audio formats are constantly changing for better performance. Know your limitations of these aspects so that you don’t end up paying more or for something that you can fully utilize.
5. Apart from these, look for local and satellite radio feature that comes with the accessory. This has been a common or basic feature of all car stereos. There are also options available without the receiver for some who are not lovers of sound quality of radio.
6. Not just playing music but, your car stereo can act like a navigation system too. The maps with updatable features are better to keep up to date, accurate and provide better search options than the ones without.
7. The form factor or dimension is critical for deciding on the stereotype. The dashboards of cars provide Single-DIN and Double-DIN options to install the player. Single-DIN is for stereos with a digital screen that display song details with manual playback options. Double-DIN is used for LCD audio systems that can play videos as well with touch-screen option.
8. Another essential specification is power of the amplifier that it can consistently generate and use to play music at maximum volume. Music lovers, drop in at our store to get your car stereo today starting at $49. Treat yourself with various brands such as Sony, Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood and improve your driving experience to work and back home.
For more information call 661-452-6699 or visit Santa Clarita Autosound at 25845 Railroad Ave. Unit10, Santa Clarita.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Is a minimally invasive solution to lift the mid face or neck without surgery. Silhouette InstaLift™ is a unique dual-action treatment that produces two desirable facial outcomes: an immediate lifting of the tissue in the mid-face area or neck and a gradual...
A mixture of kindness, courtesy, and professionalism makes superior customer service. Known as Santa Clarita’s premier dentists, Dr. Alexander Villar, Brandon Villar and their team combine creativity with excellent patient care. They are committed to helping...
… It is certainly important to recognize that these two viruses, influenza and coronavirus, are expected to coexist as we transition through fall and winter. While many have received their COVID vaccine of choice, allowing for a beneficial level of protection against...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.