Santa Clarita Auto Sound Offers tips to pick the right car audio stereo for your vehicle
1. Determine your requirement for stereo and how you want to use it. This will reduce you cost to half.
2. Will you play CDs, DVDs, Bluetooth Audio, Smartphone APPS? Or maybe connect your iPhone or iPod to the music system? The audio source is an important factor in choosing the system.
3. Some audio formats are not compatible with few stereo brands. So, pick the one that plays maximum formats.
4. With the advancement in technology, the USB versions, and audio formats are constantly changing for better performance. Know your limitations of these aspects so that you don’t end up paying more or for something that you can fully utilize.
5. Apart from these, look for local and satellite radio feature that comes with the accessory. This has been a common or basic feature of all car stereos. There are also options available without the receiver for some who are not lovers of sound quality of radio.
6. Not just playing music but, your car stereo can act like a navigation system too. The maps with updatable features are better to keep up to date, accurate and provide better search options than the ones without.
7. The form factor or dimension is critical for deciding on the stereotype. The dashboards of cars provide Single-DIN and Double-DIN options to install the player. Single-DIN is for stereos with a digital screen that display song details with manual playback options. Double-DIN is used for LCD audio systems that can play videos as well with touch-screen option.
8. Another essential specification is power of the amplifier that it can consistently generate and use to play music at maximum volume. Music-lovers, drop in at our store to get your car stereo today starting at $49. Treat yourself with various brands such as Sony, Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood and improve your driving experience to work and back home.
For further information visit Santa Clarita Auto Sound, located at 25845 Railroad Ave. Unit 10 in Santa Clarita. You may also call 661-286-1100 and visit online at www.santaclaritaautosound.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
The Santa Clarita Magazine is officially 30-years of age and we feel the love! As we turn our focus to the loved ones in our lives in this month of Valentines, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our very loyal advertisers, community partners and, of...
A Knight of Royals at Bella Vida on February 29 Santa Clarita Magazine is proud to feature the SCV Senior Center’s Celebrity Waiter event. This year’s cover features the King and Queen (Winston and Pansy Greene) of this year’s theme – A Knight of Royals. Winston and...
The 8th Annual Santa Clarita Valley Charity Chili Cook-off is set to feature 40 amateur chefs to compete for the most prestigious awards of the event.The organizers are looking for sponsors and chili cooker contestants. The event will take place at 6 p.m. on...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.