Santa Clarita Auto Sound Offers tips to pick the right car audio stereo for your vehicle
1. Determine your requirement for stereo and how you want to use it. This will reduce you cost to half.
2. Will you play CDs, DVDs, Bluetooth Audio, Smartphone APPS? Or maybe connect your iPhone or iPod to the music system? The audio source is an important factor in choosing the system.
3. Some audio formats are not compatible with few stereo brands. So, pick the one that plays maximum formats.
4. With the advancement in technology, the USB versions, and audio formats are constantly changing for better performance. Know your limitations of these aspects so that you don’t end up paying more or for something that you can fully utilize.
5. Apart from these, look for local and satellite radio feature that comes with the accessory. This has been a common or basic feature of all car stereos. There are also options available without the receiver for some who are not lovers of sound quality of radio.
6. Not just playing music but, your car stereo can act like a navigation system too. The maps with updatable features are better to keep up to date, accurate and provide better search options than the ones without.
7. The form factor or dimension is critical for deciding on the stereotype. The dashboards of cars provide Single-DIN and Double-DIN options to install the player. Single-DIN is for stereos with a digital screen that display song details with manual playback options. Double-DIN is used for LCD audio systems that can play videos as well with touch-screen option.
8. Another essential specification is power of the amplifier that it can consistently generate and use to play music at maximum volume. Music-lovers, drop in at our store to get your car stereo today starting at $49. Treat yourself with various brands such as Sony, Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood and improve your driving experience to work and back home.
For further information visit Santa Clarita Auto Sound, located at 25845 Railroad Ave. Unit 10 in Santa Clarita. You may also call 661-286-1100 and visit online at www.santaclaritaautosound.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
We Are In This Together!First and foremost, our wish is for good health to you and your family. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all the Santa Clarita Valley as our community tries to navigate through these challenging times due to the COVID-19. Our team has...
Assemblywoman Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) released the following statement upon her vote to pass emergency funds to address our current public health crisis:“Today, my Assembly colleagues and I took swift, decisive action to meet the unprecedented...
Dear Colleagues,I am writing to provide an update on COC’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and the precautions we are taking. In these times of uncertainty, your safety and well-being remain our highest priority.Given the continued spread of...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.