To Our Valued Guests
At Stonefire Grill, our purpose is to be a community gathering place, a trusted neighborhood restaurant where clean, quality and nourishing meals are served. As we live and work through the impact COVID-19 has on our Southern California communities, we are here and stand ready to serve you.
Our dedicated internal task force is monitoring the outbreak closely, staying up to date with all CDC, WHO and local public health official recommendations to keep our guests, team members and community safe. At a time where you are making important decisions for your loved ones, we will work even harder to keep your trust and confidence in us.
The following outlines active measures we are taking:
Convenience & Ease of Use
– As the situation evolves, we will make the necessary changes to our business such that choosing Stonefire is as easy as ever.
– We encourage you to order takeout and delivery via our website. Our online delivery partners are also ready to serve the comfort of Stonefire directly to your front door.
– Should you prefer to stay in your car to pick up your meal, simply call us upon arrival, and we will bring your takeout meal directly to your vehicle.
– If your upcoming catering plans require specialized packaging, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it happen.
– We continue to adhere to strict sanitation protocols. We audit our own cleaning practices via an independent third party.
– Effective immediately, we are removing salt & pepper shakers from our tables. In addition, all plates, cutlery and condiments will be served to you in the dining room rather than being available for self service.
– All of our team members are focused on additional cleaning and sanitation procedures above and beyond our daily operating standards, especially in high touch and traffic areas.
– Our team members are trained, certified and accountable to food sanitation standards, including proper hand washing and hygiene. We have added designated hand sanitizing areas throughout each of our restaurants for our guests and teams alike.
– We wear gloves as mandated by the Department of Public Health.
– We require that our team members stay home if they are not feeling well.
We thank you for your continued trust in us. We are confident in the safety, value and wholesome quality we serve daily.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
The Stonefire Grill Family
ADVERTISE WITH US
Circle of Hope Continues To Offer Cancer Support and Services Amid Covid-19 Crisis, Seeks Community Support
March 27, 2020 | Santa Clarita, Ca. –In keeping the health and best interests of cancer patients, survivors and Circle of Hope staff in mind, Circle of Hope has temporarily suspended services out of their office and Wellness Center in Newhall. The organization...
We Are In This Together!First and foremost, our wish is for good health to you and your family. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all the Santa Clarita Valley as our community tries to navigate through these challenging times due to the COVID-19. Our team has...
Assemblywoman Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) released the following statement upon her vote to pass emergency funds to address our current public health crisis:“Today, my Assembly colleagues and I took swift, decisive action to meet the unprecedented...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.