It’s Not Too Early…
Even though it’s only September, it’s not too early to think about Christmas. This year has been unusual to say the least. Given the limitations on retail shopping, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to flock to stores as we have in the Christmas’s past. So, shopping early this year makes perfect sense. And, we can offer you safe shopping at FASTFRAME. Not only will you be able to avoid the crowds but the gift that you give will be even more special than anything you could buy in a store.
We have some great gift ideas! Almost everyone has a box of memories hiding in the closet, with plans to do something with them, someday. It might be a hobby, a special moment or achievement, or just sentimental little somethings documenting important moments in their life. Why not turn those memories into a unique gift? We can frame almost anything, in any style and create amazing treasured showpieces.
SOME FAVORITE IDEAS FOR INSPIRATION
• The Big Game Sports jerseys, golf clubs, team photos, letter jackets or pom-poms can bring back the thrill of victory
• Bringing up Baby Ultrasound photos, birth announcements, booties and more all celebrate the first few years of life
• Woof, Meow! Honor or remember beloved furry kids’ photos, favorite toys, collars or paw prints
• Love & Kisses Weddings and special anniversaries documenting a history of love Sentimental Moments Collections of greeting cards, pictures, letters and more
• A Life of Achievement Career highlights, business cards, awards, diplomas, military medals Family Memories Handprints of everyone, special photos, vacations of a lifetime
Just for Fun Hobbies, favorite photos, Grandma’s secret recipe, your first dollar, ticket stubs. The possibilities are endless. For more framing ideas stop in and see Randy or Rosemarie at FASTFRAME in the Whole Food’s shopping center next to Kohl’s at 24204 Valencia Boulevard (661) 291-1325
ADVERTISE WITH US
Is a minimally invasive solution to lift the mid face or neck without surgery. Silhouette InstaLift™ is a unique dual-action treatment that produces two desirable facial outcomes: an immediate lifting of the tissue in the mid-face area or neck and a gradual...
A mixture of kindness, courtesy, and professionalism makes superior customer service. Known as Santa Clarita’s premier dentists, Dr. Alexander Villar, Brandon Villar and their team combine creativity with excellent patient care. They are committed to helping...
… It is certainly important to recognize that these two viruses, influenza and coronavirus, are expected to coexist as we transition through fall and winter. While many have received their COVID vaccine of choice, allowing for a beneficial level of protection against...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 30 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.