Eight Tips to Look and Feel Your Best This holiday season, don’t forget to take time for you!
1. Get your skin looking its best with a deep cleansing facial, includes exfoliation and extractions for brighter, healthier skin. Takes just one hour and cost $50. If younger, smoother more even looking skin and smaller pores is what you are looking for to show off this holiday without any down time then try our New Collagen Induction Therapy Derma-Rolling, (aka Skin Needling). Only $99 and our clients are loving the results!
2. Have your brows professionally waxed and shaped. Not too thin! Well groomed brows are key to a polished look. Brows frame and can even lift your eyes, giving you a more youthful appearance. Takes just 10 to 15 minutes, cost $20.
3. A bikini wax whether it be a just a clean up on the sides, a strip or Brazilian can make you feel clean and sexy. The only way to go is with Cosmetic Concepts single use disposable wax pot for a safe and sanitary experience. Our professional speed waxing takes just 15 minutes for a Brazilian and cost $55, $38 for a strip.
4. Don’t forget to relax and re-energize your soul with a one hour massage that also aids in detoxifying your body. By eliminating built up toxins, massage boosts energy, brighten skin and boosts your immune system. What we all need for the holiday season. Cost: $40 from December 1 to 23rd, reg. $60.
5. Look and feel thinner with a beautiful bronzed glow. Our healthy sunless spray tanning session provides to an even natural looking tan (no yellow or orange) that lasts seven to 10 days. Takes just 46 seconds, cost medium $19, Dark $24
6. Always start your makeup with a foundation that is customized to your skin! Whether you prefer a Mineral Powder, Mineral Liquid, BB or CC cream foundation, Light or heavy coverage, etc. We custom blend it to match your skin perfectly in just five Minutes. Cost $39.50 to $44.
7. Update your holiday look! Learn makeup tips and tricks from the professionals, including how to wear the perfect shade of Red lipstick for you (if desired). Also learn what brushes and colors to use for a flattering look and how to go from day to eve/party look. This is a fun and informative makeup lesson for all ages, and it is complimentary. Takes 20 to 30 minutes.
8. Accentuate your eyes with eyelash extensions. Choose from flirty lash strips that last the evening and cost $25, or get the party flairs that last up to seven days and cost $99.
We at Cosmetic Concepts wish you and yours a very happy, relaxing and beautiful holiday season, as well as a very happy and healthy new year! We look forward to taking care of all your skin care needs and pampering you soon.
To book an appointment today, please call 661-259-6117. You can also visit us on the web at www.Cosmeticconcepts.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
The Santa Clarita Magazine is officially 30-years of age and we feel the love! As we turn our focus to the loved ones in our lives in this month of Valentines, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our very loyal advertisers, community partners and, of...
A Knight of Royals at Bella Vida on February 29 Santa Clarita Magazine is proud to feature the SCV Senior Center’s Celebrity Waiter event. This year’s cover features the King and Queen (Winston and Pansy Greene) of this year’s theme – A Knight of Royals. Winston and...
The 8th Annual Santa Clarita Valley Charity Chili Cook-off is set to feature 40 amateur chefs to compete for the most prestigious awards of the event.The organizers are looking for sponsors and chili cooker contestants. The event will take place at 6 p.m. on...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.