If you have curly hair, you know how overwhelming curly hair maintenance can be. The key is understanding your specific curl and adapting your regimen to fit the needs of your hair. As an ever-evolving hair type, curly hair advocates have recently been garnering more attention to empower women to rock their natural curls confidently. Sometimes that curly hair confidence can be found in a simple curly hair cut or some tips that will allow you to better understand and manage your hair. In a salon, you can get a deva curl curly girl hair cut to shape and manage the ends, also a monthly salon treatment helps replenish moisture and keeps the curls bouncy. At home, you can…
1. Use a satin pillow case. Satin is a lot softer and smoother and won’t cause any friction or roughness to your hair.
2. Keep your hair moisturized. Moisture is everything for curly hair. Make sure that you use hair masks and deep conditioners as a part of your hair care regimen. A leave-in conditioner can help you to keep your hair manageable, soft and frizz-free. Make sure that at least once a week you deep condition with Hair in Heaven.
3. Use a wide tooth comb. Tangles can be frustrating and can cause damage to your hair as you tug and pull. We suggest using a wide-tooth comb on your curly locks while you’re conditioning in the shower. Most curly girls use their fingers but, in some cases, that’s just not enough and a wide tooth comb does just the trick.
4. Don’t touch your curls once they are dry. We know this one is hard, especially after you’ve been taking care of your locks. But the continual touching (and tugging) of your locks can cause your hair to become dry and frizzy. So, hands off once dry!
5. Use the right hair care products. Choose hair products that are specific to curly hair types. Deva Curl products are specifically designed and created to make your curly hair even more awesome.
They have broken down the line into three segments one for finer wavy hair called Delight, another for medium to thick curly hair (this one is for most of the curly girls) called Deva Curl, the last is designed for super curly, dry, or thirsty curls called Decadence. Each segment has a no-poo or low poo, and one conditioner. What makes them different is the amount of moisture in each segment. This curl-specific line is designed to clean and nourish your hair, making your locks more manageable and defined.
All Deva Curl Products are on Sale for 25 percent off the month of January and February when you mention this article. Get more tips on how to care for curly hair at your appointment for your deva cut at our Salon. Lavish Salon is Located at 25269 N. The Old Road Suite K in Stevenson Ranch.
ADVERTISE WITH US
This is the list of graduates from Canyon of the Canyons! Jessie D. AbarquesVanessa Lynn AbelGisselle Laiah Acevedo-PremoCraig AcitoHarrison AdamsMadison Kristina AdamsMalina Aliya AdamsStephanie AddaeJacob Anthony AdlerMahnoor AdnanNatalia Romina...
This is the list of graduates from Santa Clariita Christian School! Richard Bruce AmeySummer Lynn BholaTylare Robert William BlackKyjuan Elias CannadyAlicia Renee CastilloPaige Noelle ClaytonJadon Ray De RevereEmanuel Yousef ElhiluTaylor Jayden EvansSamantha Jo...
This is the list of graduates from Vasquez High School! Allison AcevesMaria Alba VillaltaWilliam AlfordAnthony AlvaradoAbigail AndreKacy ArguellesJessica BaumanJacqueline BeltranMarco Antonio BenitezAbby BluhmCheyenne BuxkemperBrady ChikatoRyan ChurginRiley...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.