Five Tips to Look and Feel your Best This Holiday Season
Don’t forget to take time for you because you deserve it!
1. Accentuate your eyes with our new lash lift and tint. This 45-minute procedure lifts, curls, lengthens and darkens your very own natural lashes (no extensions needed). You will have lashes that pop up when you wake up and lasts up to two months. There will be no more need for an eyelash curler at all! Lift and tint is just $105 (reg. $125), lift without tint is only $85 (reg. $100).
2. Get your skin looking it’s best with our express deep clean facial for brighter, healthier skin. Takes under one hour and cost $50. If younger, smoother more even looking skin is what you are looking for this holiday without any downtime then add our gold collagen mask for just $40 or go all out and experience the new collagen induction skin needling, only $150. Our clients are loving the results.
3. Have your brows waxed and shaped by the professionals. Well-groomed brows are key to frame the eyes and can even give them a lift, providing a more youthful appearance. A must when doing holiday makeup. Takes just 10-15 minutes and cost $20.
4. Don’t forget to relax and re-energize your soul with a one-hour massage that also aids in detoxifying your body. Be eliminating built up toxins, massage boosts energy, brightens skin and boots your immune system. What we all need for the holiday season. Cost $50.
5. A bikini wax whether it be just a clean-up on the sides, a strip or a Brazilian can make you feel clean and sexy. The only way to go is with Cosmetic Concepts single use only disposable wax pot for a safe and sanitary experience. Our professional speed waxing takes jus 15 minutes for a Brazilian and cost $55, $38 for a strip.
We, at Cosmetic Concepts wish you and yours a very happy, relaxing and beautiful holiday season as well as a very happy and healthy New Year! We look forward to taking care of all of your skin care needs and pampering you soon.
To book an appointment today, please call 661-259-6117. You can also visit us on the web at www.Cosmeticconcepts.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
“Don’t separate yourself from the needy. Always try to be as close as you can and try to help people because that’s going to make your life more valuable.” - Yusuf / Cat Stevens It’s great to see some normalcy around town, it appears that we have now entered...
These last few months have been a roller coaster of emotions. We plunged into a pandemic the likes of which have not been seen for a century and endured weeks upon weeks of restrictions and uncertainty. Then just as the restrictions began to lift, the murder of...
It seems like many things in our lives have been flipped upside down in the past few months. However, work continues, as planned, on the two major projects within our Santa Clarita 2020 Strategic Plan. Throughout the Safer at Home order, construction projects...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.