Five Tips to Look and Feel your Best This Holiday Season
Don’t forget to take time for you because you deserve it!
1. Accentuate your eyes with our new lash lift and tint. This 45-minute procedure lifts, curls, lengthens and darkens your very own natural lashes (no extensions needed). You will have lashes that pop up when you wake up and lasts up to two months. There will be no more need for an eyelash curler at all! Lift and tint is just $105 (reg. $125), lift without tint is only $85 (reg. $100).
2. Get your skin looking it’s best with our express deep clean facial for brighter, healthier skin. Takes under one hour and cost $50. If younger, smoother more even looking skin is what you are looking for this holiday without any downtime then add our gold collagen mask for just $40 or go all out and experience the new collagen induction skin needling, only $150. Our clients are loving the results.
3. Have your brows waxed and shaped by the professionals. Well-groomed brows are key to frame the eyes and can even give them a lift, providing a more youthful appearance. A must when doing holiday makeup. Takes just 10-15 minutes and cost $20.
4. Don’t forget to relax and re-energize your soul with a one-hour massage that also aids in detoxifying your body. Be eliminating built up toxins, massage boosts energy, brightens skin and boots your immune system. What we all need for the holiday season. Cost $50.
5. A bikini wax whether it be just a clean-up on the sides, a strip or a Brazilian can make you feel clean and sexy. The only way to go is with Cosmetic Concepts single use only disposable wax pot for a safe and sanitary experience. Our professional speed waxing takes jus 15 minutes for a Brazilian and cost $55, $38 for a strip.
We, at Cosmetic Concepts wish you and yours a very happy, relaxing and beautiful holiday season as well as a very happy and healthy New Year! We look forward to taking care of all of your skin care needs and pampering you soon.
To book an appointment today, please call 661-259-6117. You can also visit us on the web at www.Cosmeticconcepts.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Where do I even begin? Over the years, the Santa Clarita Valley has become our home, it is where we raised our son, Alexander, where we gained success in our business and built a strong circle of friends and support. This is the same for so many families here in this...
For the past 30 years, Prime Publications Incorporated, publishers of Santa Clarita Magazine and SCV élite Magazine have been at the helm of media and marketing, utilizing their platform to keep our valley’s small businesses, non-profits, achievements and developments...
On our cover this month, we are thrilled to feature Santa Claus, along with Corrine Barchanowicz, Senior General Manager at Westfield Valencia Town Center and her adorable daughter Arabella who stole all of our hearts with her very cute smile. You will find...
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
Santa Clarita Magazine has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 29 years. A family owned and operated business, Santa Clarita Magazine has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1990 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.